Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Last Places

tasker said:
cityjo said:
our tickets are in the "preferencia central par" will we be safe/or get in wearing city tops or best to cover up? as was only going to take city tops.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFbWKxnaerE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFbWKxnaerE</a>

ah Thanks ..didnt want to be kicked out or not let in

cityjo said:
our tickets are in the "preferencia central par" will we be safe/or get in wearing city tops or best to cover up? as was only going to take city tops.

How did you get them?

Lads/lasses

For those that are going to Villareal in the day time, I have sorted a bar out. Basically around the ground there are a few small bars that sell bottles of beer for €5 on the day. However, my mate is a season ticket holder at Villareal and he is friends with a bar owner. The bar is 10 min walk from the ground and will sell bottled beer for no more than €2.50. They also do intercambio language exchange so they will be able to speak a little English.

This is a good option for those on Spike's trip and those that want to get up to Villareal early to get tickets.

Here is the facebook page for the bar. Look at the photos, it's a decent place

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=39489406645&v=info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3 ... 645&v=info</a>

This is the address, if you put it into google maps it is 1km away and seems pretty easy to find

Carrer de Pere Gil, 5, 12540 Vila-real, Spain

Thanks for the information Jay, we will be arriving into Villarreal with the coaches at approx 3-30pm.

Also we are in Valencia from tomorrow lunch, so if you want to get round for a beer please do.

Best regards

Spike

spike144 said:
Thanks for the information Jay, we will be arriving into Villarreal with the coaches at approx 3-30pm.

Also we are in Valencia from tomorrow lunch, so if you want to get round for a beer please do.

Best regards

Spike

No worries.

I have to go in to Finnegans at some point tomorrow to make the final arrangements so I might have a cheeky beer if that's where you's will be?

RushyMagic said:
What time is finnigans open until? Going to go to the valencia game and fancy a few beers after

Only about 12 on a normal night, you'll be best off having a few beers outside the ground after the game

jay_mcfc said:
RushyMagic said:
What time is finnigans open until? Going to go to the valencia game and fancy a few beers after

Only about 12 on a normal night, you'll be best off having a few beers outside the ground after the game

Cheers for that see you in Villarreal on Wednesday

RE: The bar in Villareal, my mate said they are going to send an English speaking guy called Manu to be at the ground for when Spikes coaches arrive at 3-3.30pm. He will then take those who want to go with him to the pub and leave the others with some directions.

I will come to the pub as soon as our coaches arrive but that will be after 7pm and I'll only be there for about 45mins

Have a top time blues

jay_mcfc said:
RE: The bar in Villareal, my mate said they are going to send an English speaking guy called Manu to be at the ground for when Spikes coaches arrive at 3-3.30pm. He will then take those who want to go with him to the pub and leave the others with some directions.

I will come to the pub as soon as our coaches arrive but that will be after 7pm and I'll only be there for about 45mins

Have a top time blues

Clarkie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.