Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away only 12 places remain

Tattooedcityfan said:
got the email today with the flight details etc, just a couple of points:
1. it says when we land we get transferred to a local hotel in valencia, and 2. it also says transfer from valencia to the ground will be at 2pm.isn't 2pm a little early?, won't be chance to see much of valencia i guess.

Might give ticketless fans more of a chance to get hold of tickets for their end.

Tattooedcityfan said:
got the email today with the flight details etc, just a couple of points:
1. it says when we land we get transferred to a local hotel in valencia, and 2. it also says transfer from valencia to the ground will be at 2pm.isn't 2pm a little early?, won't be chance to see much of valencia i guess.

Plenty of time Tuesday, if your on the 2 day trip!

Again our decision to leave Valencia at 2pm is based on previous experience, departing then will ensure plenty of time in the little square in Villarreal.

We leave Valencia at 4pm, and your sat in the Traffic, Some will remember Schalke away only to well

Your other option is to take the train from Valencia later, and come back on the coach.

spike144 said:
Again our decision to leave Valencia at 2pm is based on previous experience, departing then will ensure plenty of time in the little square in Villarreal.

We leave Valencia at 4pm, and your sat in the Traffic, Some will remember Schalke away only to well

Your other option is to take the train from Valencia later, and come back on the coach.

I've not had any email confirming the details...should I worry?

Check your spam box etc, but if you've not received anything, no need to worry, will sort it out on Monday

spike144 said:

Cheers spike, sounds good to me :)

I'd love to go but only if 100% sure that I could get a ticket. Couldnt face travelling all that way and not getting in

spike144 said:

Far too early for us lot Spike, me billy and Glossop lot will get train
and come back on coach with you.
For anyone interested here are train times, price is 5 Euro.

1620 arrive 1720
1650 1747
1720 1820
1750 1847
1835 1935

Whitworth Park said:
spike144 said:

Far too early for us lot Spike, me billy and Glossop lot will get train
and come back on coach with you.
For anyone interested here are train times, price is 5 Euro.

1620 arrive 1720
1650 1747
1720 1820
1750 1847
1835 1935

Is there a train at 1220?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.