Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away only 12 places remain

does anyone know what block to get home tickets that is closest to our fans i know a lad who lives in valencia who may get me a ticket but need to know what block to buy

What terminal are we flying out from (still not had an email confirmation?)

It's Terminal 1 mate (lower level).

Re: Villarreal Away Day Trip 2 places Left

one good thing bout wed night is that rossi isnt playing hes out injured

Re: Villarreal Away Option 3 & Day Trip available

tasker said:
cibaman said:
City-Of-Manchester said:
any idea when tickets go on sale ?

Too late and with a protracted selling period. By the time many fans will be eligible for tickets all of the best travel deals will have gone and we'll be scratting around trying to sort something out.

Got my travel arrangements for Munich finalised at 10 pm on Moday. Ended up catching the 3.20 am train home as couldnt get a hotel and flight home at a reasonable price.

I'm tempted to arrange something for the Villareal game in the hope of getting a ticket, but promised the missus that she could tag along for a couple of nights in Valencia. Dont want to commit to that expense and then not get a ticket.
everybody will get a ticket, who wants to go

yea right

Re: Villarreal Away Last Places

Maybe not the City End, but tickets will be like confetti for the Villarreal end, every time I've been and watched a game there, I've always sat in the home section on the longside.

This will be the same next Wednesday, the away section is a terrible viewing area, I can't sell anyone a ticket for the game, but I'll point you to the place who will, its called the ticket office.

spike144 said:
Maybe not the City End, but tickets will be like confetti for the Villarreal end, every time I've been and watched a game there, I've always sat in the home section on the longside.

This will be the same next Wednesday, the away section is a terrible viewing area, I can't sell anyone a ticket for the game, but I'll point you to the place who will, its called the ticket office.

i dont seem to be able to find out what the in flight movie is, could you enlighten us?

our tickets are in the "preferencia central par" will we be safe/or get in wearing city tops or best to cover up? as was only going to take city tops.

cityjo said:
our tickets are in the "preferencia central par" will we be safe/or get in wearing city tops or best to cover up? as was only going to take city tops.

You'll be safe in terms of the Villareal fans but I'd still cover up to make sure you get in. The police might well decide to not let you in

cityjo said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFbWKxnaerE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFbWKxnaerE</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.