Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Trip Now On Sale

I'm also with the perm Ant.

Going to be messy again!

RushyMagic said:
Is anybody thinking of catching the Valencia game on Tuesday night?

Yes ... definitely toying with the idea.

Chillidog77 said:
RushyMagic said:
Is anybody thinking of catching the Valencia game on Tuesday night?

Yes ... definitely toying with the idea.

Tickets should be easy to pick up as they rarely sell out unless less play Barca or Real.

allan harper said:
jay_mcfc said:
Really not bad deals based on the fact getting from Valencia to Manchester is a pain in the fucking arse ;)

Cracking deals, my mates are having to travel down to stanstead for a flight to this game. If we get through our group I'm defiantly not panic booking anything until I've seen what Spikes has to offer. My mates always say you need 3 days for each trip but seeing what Spike has to offer that isn't the case. I only have about 6 floating days and usually only get two euro trips in each year but looking at Spikes trips I could easily do all all of them.

your just avoiding going on the piss with the lads LIGHTWEIGHT

Depending on work and finances option 3 looks good

I'm booked on option 1. Hoping to take in the Valencia/Leverkusen game on the Tuesday night. Anyone know the name of the hotel we're staying at? I forgot to ask when I booked it.

Villarreal Away Trip Now On Sale

steve peel said:
allan harper said:
jay_mcfc said:
Really not bad deals based on the fact getting from Valencia to Manchester is a pain in the fucking arse ;)

Cracking deals, my mates are having to travel down to stanstead for a flight to this game. If we get through our group I'm defiantly not panic booking anything until I've seen what Spikes has to offer. My mates always say you need 3 days for each trip but seeing what Spike has to offer that isn't the case. I only have about 6 floating days and usually only get two euro trips in each year but looking at Spikes trips I could easily do all all of them.

your just avoiding going on the piss with the lads LIGHTWEIGHT

Lol we'll see who's a lightweight in Munich !

For those catching the Valencia game on the Tuesday, can you pick tickets up from touts outside the ground and secondly, do you think they will be expensive?

allan harper said:
jay_mcfc said:

East Mids out tues back thurs to Alicante £68

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.