Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Trip Now On Sale

allan harper said:
steve peel said:
allan harper said:
Cracking deals, my mates are having to travel down to stanstead for a flight to this game. If we get through our group I'm defiantly not panic booking anything until I've seen what Spikes has to offer. My mates always say you need 3 days for each trip but seeing what Spike has to offer that isn't the case. I only have about 6 floating days and usually only get two euro trips in each year but looking at Spikes trips I could easily do all all of them.

your just avoiding going on the piss with the lads LIGHTWEIGHT

Lol we'll see who's a lightweight in Munich !

your still moaning about the one round you had to buy in Poznan

I have been told that valenica tickets are easy to come by as the rarely sell out even in the champions league. Our hotel should be able to sort them for us, if not they sell them at the train station and around the ground. Looked at buying online at a ticket agency and the cheapest i could find was €38 behind the goal.

I sure Valencia tickets will be easier for me to pick up than one for Villerreal. I'm on option 1 so it should be a good trip!

RushyMagic said:
I have been told that valenica tickets are easy to come by as the rarely sell out even in the champions league. Our hotel should be able to sort them for us, if not they sell them at the train station and around the ground. Looked at buying online at a ticket agency and the cheapest i could find was €38 behind the goal.

I sure Valencia tickets will be easier for me to pick up than one for Villerreal. I'm on option 1 so it should be a good trip!

Valencia will absolutely not sell out. Getting tickets on the day of the game will be easy enough too. They have a shop in the centre and a ticket office and store at the ground. They also sell tickets around the City too, especially in places like El Corte Ingles. Should be able to get them for around €30-35 in the high stands, possibly even cheaper.

Should be a belting trip this one, can't wait.

I'm on the day trip for this, will be on my own so if any blues don't mind me tagging along i'd be very grateful :)

Tattooedcityfan said:
I'm on the day trip for this, will be on my own so if any blues don't mind me tagging along i'd be very grateful :)

you'll be fine, you just look us up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.