Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Trip Now On Sale

group of us on trip 2 and cant wait :D i hate flying tho lol

does any1 know wich hotel we're in?

Do you need a match ticket to go on these trips as seems to be the case with Thomas Cook? Thinking of doing the 2 day trip with the missus, but she wouldnt be going to the match.

No you don't need a ticket, I don't have one yet, I'm going to sort one out there hopefully!!!

Tattooedcityfan said:
I'm on the day trip for this, will be on my own so if any blues don't mind me tagging along i'd be very grateful :)

Same here mate, but you are never on your own if you are a Blue.

cibaman said:
Do you need a match ticket to go on these trips as seems to be the case with Thomas Cook? Thinking of doing the 2 day trip with the missus, but she wouldnt be going to the match.

Yeah you do.

I'm on TC for Napoli and your booking is only confirmed and payment taken when you qualify for a ticket.

mcfcliam said:
cibaman said:

Yeah you do.

I'm on TC for Napoli and your booking is only confirmed and payment taken when you qualify for a ticket.

He is on about Spike trips mate and not TC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.