Villarreal Away, we've had cancellations so places remain

Re: Villarreal Away Trip UPDATE

Any idea how many tickets we will getting for this one. Will 6000 and on the Champions League cup scheme be enough?!

Don't suppose its possible to just book a seat on the coach to and from the match?

I have managed to get flights from liverpool to alicante flying out on the monday coming back friday. im staying just outside the main town of castellion managed to get it all for £175.
will people be going going straight into villarreal on the day of the match or are people drinking in places like velencia/castellion? cheers.

Re: Villarreal Away Trip Now On Sale

RushyMagic said:
I have been told that valenica tickets are easy to come by as the rarely sell out even in the champions league. Our hotel should be able to sort them for us, if not they sell them at the train station and around the ground. Looked at buying online at a ticket agency and the cheapest i could find was €38 behind the goal.

I sure Valencia tickets will be easier for me to pick up than one for Villerreal. I'm on option 1 so it should be a good trip!

What ticket agency did you see them on?

Tonster said:
RushyMagic said:
I have been told that valenica tickets are easy to come by as the rarely sell out even in the champions league. Our hotel should be able to sort them for us, if not they sell them at the train station and around the ground. Looked at buying online at a ticket agency and the cheapest i could find was €38 behind the goal.

I sure Valencia tickets will be easier for me to pick up than one for Villerreal. I'm on option 1 so it should be a good trip!

Here you go pal,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com/champions-league-valencia-v-bayer-leverkusen-tickets/valencia-10659.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com/cham ... 10659.html</a>

I'm going to get them on the day I think. The ground was empty for rangers visit last year and Leverkusen are not a massive pull!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm --<br /><br />Delivery is £7.90 to your hotel

does anyone know of any transport back to valencia after the game? i.e. coaches? or does anyone know what the trains will be like after the game?

We've got a flight back to manchester from Murcia on Thursday at 12:30 which is a few hours away from valenica?

Anyone know what the plan is for the 1 day trip? Are we being taken straight to villarreal & is there somewhre decent to get a drink ?

RushyMagic said:
Tonster said:
RushyMagic said:

Here you go pal,

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com/champions-league-valencia-v-bayer-leverkusen-tickets/valencia-10659.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com/cham ... 10659.html</a>

I'm going to get them on the day I think. The ground was empty for rangers visit last year and Leverkusen are not a massive pull!

-- Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm --

Delivery is £7.90 to your hotel

you know you can get tickets for the valencia leverkusen game for 10 euro...

theres a few of us goin to it gunna go behin goal upper teir and put out city flag up :D

spike, do you know wich hotel we are in yet mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.