Villarreal next week.....looking hot and sunny

Suncream and shorts then, even for a day trip ha deep joy.......... cant wait........ fly 7am, in the centre of Valencia for 11am......... HAPPY DAYS!

thanks to all who have booked coach. but this is scam,i am from nigeria and i will use your money to buy fantastic player called bebe,he is from top team in stretford..if man city get another team here in africa, oops i mean spain please book with confidence with ripyourownfansoff.com or (manutdwankers.com)

see u in benidorm,have a save trip.mac

six of us on the 2-10 jet2 from manchester sunday followed by 28 on monday morning all stopping at the pelecanos benidorm will be a riot lol :o

Theres 4 of us flying out Tuesday morning 6.40 am with easyjet, staying in gran bali hotel all inclusive 3 night Friday evening coming back free beer for us :)

Then on the coach from racheal's bar with mac to game

Suitcase already packed :D

Anyone doing the same?

kgjm08 said:
Theres 4 of us flying out Tuesday morning 6.40 am with easyjet, staying in gran bali hotel all inclusive 3 night Friday evening coming back free beer for us :)

Then on the coach from racheal's bar with mac to game

Suitcase already packed :D

Anyone doing the same?

Me and the missus on that flight as well on Tuesday....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.