Villa's chances against United

Niall2407 said:
I reckon that if we just do our job and narrow it down to 2 points, then nerves will start to kick in to uniteds squad and maybe Villa could snatch a point.

I think Villa will give them a hard game but like others I am looking at Everton being the game where they drop points

No chance. Steptoe will boot it in his own net again.

I hope Villa could get a point, but I doubt it. Although they did play really well at Chelsea earlier in the season.

I honestly think United will drop 2 points against someone, but I'm less confident we'll win all our remaining away games.

I'm keeping the faith though, one game at a time, will worry about Newcastle away when the time comes :)

I think it will be a 1-1 draw, Villa got the same result at Antfield last week and i fancy it being the same result at the swamp. If we beat Norwich on saturday then there will be massive pressure on the rags, they cracked under the pressure at Wigan so hopefully it will be the same outcome again.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Niall2407 said:
I reckon that if we just do our job and narrow it down to 2 points, then nerves will start to kick in to uniteds squad and maybe Villa could snatch a point.

I think Villa will give them a hard game but like others I am looking at Everton being the game where they drop points

No chance. Steptoe will boot it in his own net again.

and the Everton players could be saving themselves for the cup final

Villa look like us a few years ago under Pearce, organised but haven't got a goal in them
You never know, they may just nick a point

oakiecokie said:
Our eldest daughters partner is a ST Holder and claims this is the worst Villa team he has seen in many a year.
He expects the game to be wrapped up before half time.
Sounds like a Blue Mooner !

One of my oldest mate's has a season ticket in the Holte end, he has left early about half of the home games and reckons that it is worse than the team that went down in the mid 80s... He would be right at home on here, i have been calling him Fraser (from Dad Army) - we're all doomed

MonsallBlue said:
My hope are with Everton and Sunderland. Although both are fergie bum boys.

Come on Villa....please

Sunderland?
No chance - Richardson, Brown, Bardsley, Johnny what's his name that looks like Paddy McGuinness.
Brown even scored the winner for the rags at OT!!

Hopefully Shay and Ireland will rally the Villians (I take it Dunne is still out?)

I don't understand those blues who say zero to no chance and such. Come on. This is what the run is about. Unpredictable results from teams who need the points. All we can do is show the blues support...BRING ON THE 30TH!

oakiecokie said:
Our eldest daughters partner is a ST Holder and claims this is the worst Villa team he has seen in many a year.
He expects the game to be wrapped up before half time.
Sounds like a Blue Mooner !

I'd have to agree with him, terrible side for most of this season and they've lost two of their best players in Dunney and Petrov, can't see anything but a hammering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.