Villa's chances against United

This man will be the key to our success.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWP-z4O8Ddo&feature=related[/youtube]

Villa is not far away from relegation, but I think they will pay more attention on WBA, Bolton and Norwich, anyway hope they can at least have one point from OT.

United dont like it when teams put pressure on them

but villa are playing even worse than wigan ( yeah i know they are higher) but still

i think this will be an easy win for united

we just have to keep winning our games.

Villa dont have a chance. I am hoping Everton and Sunderland can grab a point each and i think Swansea may be a dark horse as they have a midfield and play possession so might through the rags. Here's hoping anyway.

MCFCpassion said:
I think it will be a 1-1 draw, Villa got the same result at Antfield last week and i fancy it being the same result at the swamp. If we beat Norwich on saturday then there will be massive pressure on the rags, they cracked under the pressure at Wigan so hopefully it will be the same outcome again.

I don't think they did crack under the pressure tbh. I thought they believe they could just stroll to a win and underestimated them.

I imagine they would have got a right bollocking at FT.

I'd rather play Villa @ home than Norwich away. Like someone said earlier, norwich will want that big scalp and will also want to finish top 10.

If I was a betting man though, I'd say 2 Manchester wins this weekend.

sjk2008 said:
MCFCpassion said:
I think it will be a 1-1 draw, Villa got the same result at Antfield last week and i fancy it being the same result at the swamp. If we beat Norwich on saturday then there will be massive pressure on the rags, they cracked under the pressure at Wigan so hopefully it will be the same outcome again.

I don't think they did crack under the pressure tbh. I thought they believe they could just stroll to a win and underestimated them.

I imagine they would have got a right bollocking at FT.

I'd rather play Villa @ home than Norwich away. Like someone said earlier, norwich will want that big scalp and will also want to finish top 10.

If I was a betting man though, I'd say 2 Manchester wins this weekend.

Yes theres no doubt about it that we have the much harder fixture than them, but hopefully they will go into the game thinking its going to be a easy 3 points then find themself 1-0 down again. Anything can happen as you saw at wigan. Keep the faith.

colourmeblue said:
This thread shouldnt even have been contemplated until after our game at Norwich.
This. A win at Norwich and United are under immense pressure, crowd twitchy etc. A draw or worse and United will be buoyant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.