Villa's chances against United

UlsterCitizen said:
I was more confident of Wigsn taking a point, has McLeish ever taken a point off Slur Alex?

Yep the famous, hadball, foul, offside game, where Bowyer scored in the last minute despite Zigic being a yard offside.

LoveCity said:
This match seems like a walk in the park for United but maybe not.

Villa's away form is poor but when you look at it they have lost less than us away, 4 games. Their problems have been drawing too many (won 3, drawn 9, lost 4) and I doubt any of us would complain about a draw.

Interesting but Villa are usually shite against United. That said, so are the people who eat pies.

McCliesh doesn't want to lose his place on Taggarts wine table so I expect them to be dicked by the exact number of goal difference we'll have over the shite.

villa will get battered,no chance of a slip up here im afraid. everton will be a different story...

The rag's season has been one long, fluky confidence trick, I tell you. I can't remember the last time they "battered" anyone (except 10 man, Wolves, who don't count). They couldn't batter a piece of cod. Their results have been far better than their performances. It is becoming more and more obvious that they are no longer the real deal. If our players recover their early season form, we WILL be champions. The more realistic rags are admitting it, ffs, and presumably they would know.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
They have a chance somewhere between fuck all and no

You'd have said the same thing about Fulham, who should have had at least a draw at the Swamp the other week, were it not for certain cheating bastards. Didn't batter Norwich either, nor Blackburn at the Swamp, nor assorted teams from Switzerland, Portugal and Spain. Nor Crystal Palace.

They are shit. You can't be outplayed by Wigan Athletic without being shit. I could tell by the twat Fergies demeanour last night that he thinks so too.

If we win then the raggy arses will be twitching. I don't expect much from villa but they need 1 more win so please let it be on sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.