Vincent Kompany 2015/16 performances

Best defender in the world and hope he stays injury free so he can prove it.

"That’s why I love City and why I love being the captain. I don’t need other people to tell me what Manchester City means because I feel a part of it."

What an absolute class act this man is. Intelligent and articulate in every word he says about us.

A banner the full size of the glass façade at the Etihad, should be hung over it with this quote on it. So that every time the players arrive for a match they read it.

Funny reading teh comments, most fans of other clubs still don't get it, City isn't about money, trophies or winning it's something else, and I think their hatred stems from the fact they just don't understand.

I' am the mans biggest critic because I expect the world from him. He lives and dies man city. whaen its all said and done and the curtain comes down on a bad match or great match he feels like us. He will be forever the new city that has become he will forever be a manc

His poorest performances for us have always been down to playing injured or trying to get back to form while returning from injury IMHO. When fit and firing on a roll of several matches he's world class. A born leader and a formidable defender. But put all that aside, he's a BLUE through and through.

Thank god he's back, we're so much more solid when he is in the side. They got pretty jammy with their goal but other than that they never looked like scoring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.