Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if he gets crippled playing for them he can't complain if Pep fucks him off. He should really retire from international football.

Vincent is captain of his country, he is very proud to represent them, those saying he should quit international football arent being realistic, he's not the type to let his country down by giving up when it needs them, like Scholes or Shearer.

Vincent is captain of his country, he is very proud to represent them, those saying he should quit international football arent being realistic, he's not the type to let his country down by giving up when it needs them, like Scholes or Shearer.

He's the one who's not being realistic thinking his body can handle both international and club football. We know he's proud to represent his nation but he needs to accept his body is fucked and he can't handle that much football anymore.

He's the one who's not being realistic thinking his body can handle both international and club football. We know he's proud to represent his nation but he needs to accept his body is fucked and he can't handle that much football anymore.

On the flip side, if he gets half a game in with no issues, it will be a good part of his recovery.

Its his choice, he's represented his country for longer than he's played for City, I have no issues with him playing for them, I hope his body holds up and continues to get stronger. I would hazard a guess Pep will be the same, considering this was a manager who let Messi go to the Olympics after Barca had taken legal proceedings to block him going because they had a CL qualifier to play, Pep new to his role as Barca manager let Messi go as he appreciated what it meant to the player.

if he plays he's jeopardising his club career and will have to deal with the consequences should he get injured again...he is on thin ice as it is. Personally I think Pep has decided he cant carry him after this season unless there is a massive turn around.To risk your club career in VK's circumstances for a couple of internationals would be suicidal for his career.
P.S Martinez couldn't give a shit about us, so I wouldn't trust the turd as far as you can throw him.

He should retire from international football, who are he ones paying his wages. If he gets injured then Pep has every right to ask him to move on.
The guy is a city legend and id like to stay that way, i don't want to see him fade away into an injury riddled mess

If he gets injured again on Belgium duty that will be the end with pep,we haven't spent the last 2 yrs nursing him to have him go away and get injured again, but if is prepared to risk it then thats up to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.