Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would stop going on about him playing 90 mins, we weren't under pressure in the whole game. He'll have had far harder practise games than that.

Pressure, nerves and adrenaline that you cant replicate in a practice match though, all play a part in fatigue, which we know leads to injuries, he shouldnt have played 90 mins after so long out.

Sorry to say he's done, very sad as he's such a good player but i really dont think we'll ever see him back to where he was.

I hope it is a nothing and a precaution. Should he have played the full 90 and not been phased back into match fitness, particularly when 2-0 up?

Pressure, nerves and adrenaline that you cant replicate in a practice match though, all play a part in fatigue, which we know leads to injuries, he shouldnt have played 90 mins after so long out.

Sorry to say he's done, very sad as he's such a good player but i really dont think we'll ever see him back to where he was.

We have just seen him back where he was.

I disagree mate on the first part, it was a walk in the park tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.