Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't expect him to play 90 mins but I am sure Pep did not force him to play the full match.
I presume he was comfortable with being on or I am sure he would have indicated his fatigue to the bench.

No excuse for just walking off, he should have at least dropped to the deck.

Very selfish.

The only conceivable reason for him walking off is because he is absolutely devastated because his career with us is possibly over and in the heat of the moment those emotions took over. After what he has done for our club and how he has behaved as a professional and ambassador for us, the vast majority of blues will not be calling him "VERY SELFISH".

Please be true

Nah I can't see it, why would you walk off with 30 seconds left on the clock after playing for 93 minutes because you're tired? You'd just finish the game! He's felt something and rushed to the doctors I bet.... I hope it's just a mixture of fatigue and cramp, but he'll be like this every time he feels something out of the ordinary... the guys probably paranoid to fuck.

Psychologically had he got through the full game, which he very nearly did then that could have been a huge boost for him mentally.
Maybe that was Pep's game plan. Did not quite come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.