Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it is nothing serious, as Clichy suggests, but it seemed very odd to just leave the pitch rather than go down and receive treatment, especially as they'd just scored.

Dump is all can I can think of to explain that. If he is injured he sits down. I didnot see any sign to anyone.

Unfortunately there's a picture of him in the Fail doing just that (sitting down). Equally unfortunately he's got that increasingly well known disconsolate look on his face. Just hope it's some new niggle and not his calf or thigh again.......

When players lose fluids, they become susceptible to cramps and tightness, especially late in the game when stretching or jumping; no idea why leaving the ground exacerbates the problem. The fact that he left the field unaided is positive, so it is to be hoped that it was precautionary more than anything serious.

I think he was pissed off
That he was made to play 90+ mins
Why? He's been in full training for over a month. I'm sure that the plan for the amount of time he'd play was discussed between him and Pep prior to the match -- it's not like Tosin couldn't have simply slotted in for him instead of Aleix at the end. The plan was surely to get a full game under his belt.

Doesn't look good.

38A9D0F100000578-3800851-image-a-65_1474490720043.jpg

No he didn't. He had to play the full 90 mins to see how he went. And he went, so we, unfortunately, have our answer.

He's not ready and may never be ready again.

Gutted, for him and everyone, but becoming resigned to it.

He'll never be ready if we manage his rehabilitation back into match days like we did tonight. Total cock up. It's just common sense to ease him back gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.