Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it is nothing serious, as Clichy suggests, but it seemed very odd to just leave the pitch rather than go down and receive treatment, especially as they'd just scored.
Maybe he knew with 30 seconds left it'd be easier to regroup straight from kick off letting the team remain focused and hold out as opposed to lying down and having the game halted for 5 minutes giving Swansea a chance to get a head of steam up. I don't know tbh but I'd rather not jump to conclusions and write him off before knowing what's what like several have since the final whistle.

Fingers crossed it's nothing too bad. He's an absolute legend and deserves a bit of luck with this as well as patience from us all. If we get him in the team regularly then we will be even more awesome than we already are.

Maybe he knew with 30 seconds left it'd be easier to regroup straight from kick off letting the team remain focused and hold out as opposed to lying down and having the game halted for 5 minutes giving Swansea a chance to get a head of steam up. I don't know tbh but I'd rather not jump to conclusions and write him off before knowing what's what like several have since the final whistle.

It's not surprising that some people are fearing the worst, to be fair. The early signs aren't encouraging.

Highly unprofessional to just walk off surely? If it was just tiredness why did he go straight down the tunnel?

Doesn't look good.

38A9D0F100000578-3800851-image-a-65_1474490720043.jpg
Looks like someone who's tired.

Fingers crossed it's nothing too bad. He's an absolute legend and deserves a bit of luck with this as well as patience from us all. If we get him in the team regularly then we will be even more awesome than we already are.
Correct, even if it turns out to be an injury I'd rather get behind him than post shit like "Vin is Fin" and "we should take the captaincy off him" like I've read not 30 seconds after full time.

It's not surprising that some people are fearing the worst, to be fair. The early signs aren't encouraging.
I'd rather people fear the worse with a bit of fucking respect than read some of the shite posted on here tonight.

MEN reporting Pep says he doesn't know. He asked Vinny what happened when he walked off but he went straight to locker room. Doctors were speaking with him. Also says he walked normally on to the team coach? All a bit strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.