Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
2a9y9vo.jpg

You'd never catch me saying this to someone who has been in Canada.

Bigoted prat, you should always observe the local customs.

Yes Barcon, until Sunday, been here 5 weeks, having a great time. Whale watching, bear dodging (honest) & float plane flying, just as a passenger not as a pilot!!

In 15 minutes I'm off to watch the granddaughters play football. They are, luckily, playing in the same complex today so I get to watch one play first half, then walk over to the other pitch to watch the other play second half. Usually they are on grounds about 15/30 minutes apart which can be a nightmare if they are playing too close in time!!

Back in old Blighty on Monday then Eccles on Tuesday.

@Pablo1 As you can tell from above I am having a ball (no pun intended)!! Thank you for your kind words. :-)

Awe. I was going to say if you manage to get down to Toronto,I'll buy you an ovaltine ;)
Sounds like you're having a great time. I used to love it when my Gran came over to visit.

Bigoted prat, you should always observe the local customs.

If you didnt babble on so much, you'd know that I am at the forefront of abusing Bacon for his perverted proclivities towards moose and I was being sarcastic. You are just too busy telling everyone everything you know and an awful lot of what you clearly dont know, to stop and think for a second, I think calling you the Robbie Savage of Bluemoon is actually an insult to the Welsh poodle.

Sadly, he's got to be injured again. He wouldn't walk off the pitch like that if there was nothing wrong.....he knows his own body best and there was that same miserable expression on his face. The hope is that it is nothing serious.....wishing him all the best.

Sadly, he's got to be injured again. He wouldn't walk off the pitch like that if there was nothing wrong.....he knows his own body best and there was that same miserable expression on his face. The hope is that it is nothing serious.....wishing him all the best.
They are suggesting it might be his hamstring - he lunged for the ball as they scored.
funny - just to walk off though , without talking to Pep or anyone else.

If you didnt babble on so much, you'd know that I am at the forefront of abusing Bacon for his perverted proclivities towards moose and I was being sarcastic. You are just too busy telling everyone everything you know and an awful lot of what you clearly dont know, to stop and think for a second, I think calling you the Robbie Savage of Bluemoon is actually an insult to the Welsh poodle.

You're just jealous moose don't come in ginger.

lets hope as being suggested in some quarters that this is an unconnected injury to his recent problems and not too serious either. Its a worry as another re-occurence would I imagine be a serious concern in view of his long term prospects. fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.