Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick in this thread & am now realising what some people are saying.

I thought people wre talking about him not staying down & getting treatement, not that some people seem to think Vinny just got up & walked off.

He didn't just walk off. Surely that is obvious ? The game had restarted. What was he doing then, walking off whilst the rest of the players ignored him & took the kickoff ? Why would the players do that ?

When he went off, there was a City official on the line who he did a token missed handshake with & Pep was shouting orders at the team next to him.

No way did he just walk off. I thought people were complaining he didn't stay down & time waste, not that he just did one.

The game has to be restarted after a goal, you bunch of fucking tools.

I seem to have got the wrong end of the stick in this thread & am now realising what some people are saying.

I thought people wre talking about him not staying down & getting treatement, not that some people seem to think Vinny just got up & walked off.

He didn't just walk off. Surely that is obvious ? The game had restarted. What was he doing then, walking off whilst the rest of the players ignored him & took the kickoff ? Why would the players do that ?

When he went off, there was a City official on the line who he did a token missed handshake with & Pep was shouting orders at the team next to him.

No way did he just walk off. I thought people were complaining he didn't stay down & time waste, not that he just did one.

The game has to be restarted after a goal, you bunch of fucking tools.
Glad you've not chucked the forum just yet.

People slagging off Vinny for going off & slagging Pep for giving him 90 mins after he's been full training for weeks in advance.

If that's an example in these times, how is it going to be when they realise we aren't going to win every game ?
Yeah. A lot people are tossers and love to prove it.

People slagging off Vinny for going off & slagging Pep for giving him 90 mins after he's been full training for weeks in advance.

If that's an example in these times, how is it going to be when they realise we aren't going to win every game ?

What!? We going to lose a game under Pep!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.