Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had calf problems but did he not have an operation on a thigh muscle earlier this year which has accounted for his recent lay-off?

Not sure tbh, just looked to me like he was holding the back of his leg as he slid in. Still obviously a major setback for him regardless of what it is, but hopefully we'll find out soon enough.

Fuck knows what happened to him, I just hope if its anything, it isn't too serious. Last night he showed what a quality player he is, he's had a disrupted 2 years, but you couldn't tell by his performance against Swansea......

Kompany is the ultimate professional, if he is injured, he will be straight back at the grindstone to get himself fit again. Got nothing but admiration for this man. Stay strong Vinny!!

Gotted for him if injured, but the silence doesn't bode well. If it was just cramp or needing a dump, he'd of been on twitter saying it was nothing. Waiting game now to find the extent of it.

Not only that, we only won 0-2 Pep out ;-)
kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200

I can only imagine it's a recurrence of one of his troublesome injuries. Were it not, OBVIOUSLY he would not have simply walked off like he did.

We can only hope it's a minor setback; a twinge perhaps, rather than the full monty injury again.

I still can't get my head around the fact that if Komps is injured again, one of the back-up options is ALEXANDAR KOLAROV.
Nurse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.