Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you have expected him to do out of interest?
Haha at some of the replies, what a pro would of done was go down whilst the physio came on and instruction was passed to the players from the manager who said afterwards he had know clue as to why he walked off. Not rocket science really.

Yeah, it's definitely from today.

That's great news then!

My guess is that Kompany overstretched for the ball last night, felt a twinge and he's overreacted and thought it was something more serious. Got to feel for the guy after what he's been through in the last 2 years.

The last few times he's broken down it's been just in the middle of normal play, the muscle just tearing while he's jogging. This looked rather different to me, it was the 93rd minute he was at absolutely full stretch, anyone could have tweaked a hamstring in those circumstances at that point in the game.

Fingers crossed it's in no way related to his earlier injuries and he can get back to full fitness soon enough.

Haha at some of the replies, what a pro would of done was go down whilst the physio came on and instruction was passed to the players from the manager who said afterwards he had know clue as to why he walked off. Not rocket science really.

Bingo!

He must know that city fans are worried, so why doesnt he just say on twitter what happened

why don't we just all hope and pray its just a niggle he needs a break and some luck a true gent and nobody better in that role
come on vinny lad we will keep singing for you keep your hope's up your too good to fail now

VK doesn't seem to use twitter very much, about one message every couple of weeks at the moment. I agree all City fans would love to know how he is. I haven't refreshed a BM thread as much since the transfer window. Put us out of our misery please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.