Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have any facts at all as to what happened yesterday. Can we not write the guy off until we do please. He deserves our complete support. More info at the press conference tomorrow no doubt.
It'd be nice that wouldn't it.

never realized her forehead nearly has the same size as his!
poor children...
Coneheads-Gif.gif

Based on that snapchat story I conclude that whatever happened is not career ending. That's good enough for me.

A muscle strain isn't a career ending injury. He can keep coming back and trying again but surely it's got to come to a point where he thinks that's it. Got to give him credit, he keeps fighting back to get fit. Imagine how he feels, I bet he's gutted. Hopefully it's nothing this time.

We don't have any facts at all as to what happened yesterday. Can we not write the guy off until we do please. He deserves our complete support. More info at the press conference tomorrow no doubt.

Spot on and even then we don't write off the greatest skipper the club has ever had even when we do have some facts

No one wants it to be the end , everyone hopes it's a minor set back. But the reality is it's not the first time, nor the 2nd, not even the 3rd time this has happened and it really does start becoming inevitable that it will never be the same for him. And what's worse is if the new medical dept think they isolated the long standing problems but still he breaks down, what else is there to do.
If he does have to retire then I hope he does his badges with us and stays part of the club, he will always be the most symbolic of all or recent players when it comes to the success we've had.

I'm sticking with Vinny. Hope he gets fit soon and gets back.

And as for all the talk about how much players are getting paid while they are not playing, I couldn't give a monkey's. I'm not paying it.

So no update? I guess it has something to do with staying in Swansey, they would do MRT scan at Sunday or even Monday. No news until then.

Reminds me Puyol in his last three seasons, barely couple of games without a serious injury, though he was older and has permanent trouble with knees.

Manchester City fear Vincent Kompany has suffered a hamstring injury that could keep him out for several weeks. [Mirror]
City are awaiting the results of a scan on the affected area and fear Kompany is set for another lengthy setback. [Mirror]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.