Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its a groin strain, why walk of the pitch with extra time to go? Love the guy, but he shouldn't of done that

Seriously how can you blame him for walking off ???. it was last minute of the game, he felt something in his groin/hamstring he was 100% right. Mentally he may have thought it was more serious after all his injury troubles.. Idiotic if your calling that wrong!!

Not entirely correct. We didn't have a great team until 1968, whereas I'm in my late 50's and was a blue from 1965... Hardly a Glory Hunter ffs. We were a 2nd division team...lived in Newton Heath as well.
Newton Heath — now there is how you get "street cred" as the youth say these days.

For the record, I began supporting City in 1989 as soon as I understood what football was. I was drawn to the underachievement and frequent strategy (read management) changes. It spoke to me as a young lad with separated parents from two distinctly different cultures and locales. Also, I liked football but in the ironic way before that became cool 30 years later. It grew from there after many a rain-soaked misery at Maine Road.

I think many supporters in there 30's and 40's were miserable when they were younger so City fit them like a glove.

This whole unfortunate affair with Vinny harkens back to those times of boundless hope and infinite disappointment.

Seriously how can you blame him for walking off ???. it was last minute of the game, he felt something in his groin/hamstring he was 100% right. Mentally he may have thought it was more serious after all his injury troubles.. Idiotic if your calling that wrong!!

Go on the floor, slow the game down, get treatment then go off. Dont just storm down the tunnel when the other team is attacking

Great news that it's not a reoccurrence but it is ANOTHER injury. Absolute club legend but Pep will have to base this years success around Ota/Stones and Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.