Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell. He's not any other player, he's Vincent Kompany, captain, stalwart and main man.

If it was any other player we’d be saying get rid etc etc. We’ve had bigger and better players than him since he’s been here, not legend status for me as he’s played about 4 games a season.

Laporte ta

Been a tough day? Only this morning you were saying:
“We should be so grateful that these great players gave us and still giving us their prime years. David, Yaya, Vinny, Aguero and to think we’ve got sane, Jesus and sterling etc at such a young age. Amazing.”

Vincent Kompany will have a scan on Sunday after suffering a groin problem during Belgium's goalless draw with Portugal in Brussels.

The Manchester City captain left the pitch 10 minutes into the second half, after a challenge on Gelson Martins.

"He felt some discomfort in his groin, and obviously, we're going to check it now," said coach Roberto Martinez.

That's why sod the world cup. The only exercise Vinny should be doing this summer is paddling in the sea at Ostend.

Cant agree with that. Every international footballer should try and play in a World Cup, it is a big deal[/QUOTE
Vinny would agree with you, he was Belgian before he was a Manc. Just that I've not been fussed about the world cup since about 1982 and I'd like everyone fit and rested for the new season.

If it was any other player we’d be saying get rid etc etc. We’ve had bigger and better players than him since he’s been here, not legend status for me as he’s played about 4 games a season.

Laporte ta
How any City fan can criticise Vinny is beyond me, he is a legend.

He is without doubt the best cb we have had in the PL. Yes he has been injury prone, but he has given us everything and does not deserve any stick whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.