Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
delighted for him, that was old Vinnie and he's given us a really good blast from the past today. Would be a miracle if his body lets him keep it up, if not, then a perfect send-off.

He’s a legend. He celebrated his goal the way I’d celebrate scoring a last minute winner for City in a CL final against the scum.
The way the whole team, subs too, celebrated with him is testament to his standing in our club. He was a rock today. When he kept pace with aubamayeng and shrugged him off the ball, I knew everything was going to be ok.

I see people on social media talking shit about Vinny's "over the top" celebration. Fuck the haters. He deserved to celebrate the way like he did, he has endured so much.

Haven't seen him play so imperiously in a long time So delighted of his performance, 11/10

Really hope he gets another season with us when he steps up to big games like that, we have the personnel at centre back to manage his game time and not have the drop off in talent like we have had in previous years when he has not been fit. Could be a huge driving force in lifting the league as soon as possible and also bullying some big name forwards in the champions league knock outs in the coming weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.