Vincent Kompany - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has an offer i believe,just not sure he is going to take it,i honestly don't think the team are ready to not have him there,can't see anyone who can take over
I wonder if he does go, if Pep goes for a shorter term captain, like Silva, Fernandinho or Aguero, or if he goes for a longer term option. I think De Bruyne is the most likely candidate if he does that.

I wonder if he does go, if Pep goes for a shorter term captain, like Silva, Fernandinho or Aguero, or if he goes for a longer term option. I think De Bruyne is the most likely candidate if he does that.
we don't seem to have a capt as such,pep usually goes with the most experience,so I imagine david silva or ferna ,cant imagine vinny anywhere else to be honest

I just fear he is a real big character to lose,his influence is vital,dave won't be playing too much next season,likewise dinho,sergio is not captain material and so that leaves kev,i dread vinny not being around

I dont think he will go. Something will be sorted via a one year deal with extras preparing him for other roles when he stops playing

I just fear he is a real big character to lose,his influence is vital,dave won't be playing too much next season,likewise dinho,sergio is not captain material and so that leaves kev,i dread vinny not being around

Laporte is my nomination

Manchester City are still waiting for Vincent Kompany to sign a new one-year-contract extension. The club captain wants to play more, but City cannot guarantee him that. New talks between the player and the club are planned after the FA Cup final. [@HLNinEngeland]

Manchester City are still waiting for Vincent Kompany to sign a new one-year-contract extension. The club captain wants to play more, but City cannot guarantee him that. New talks between the player and the club are planned after the FA Cup final. [@HLNinEngeland]

This part of it just seems nonsense. When fit he plays because he's brilliant but unfortunately he can't stay fit enough to play every week.

This part of it just seems nonsense. When fit he plays because he's brilliant but unfortunately he can't stay fit enough to play every week.
We don't really know how often he is fit though,it might be risky to play him if he is not 100% fit,pep does refer to his injuries that is true,maybe he has to sit out even when he is fit

Pep Guardiola: “We are going to speak with him after this game. Vinny has shown again that when he is fit, what he is able to do. When he is fit, he is incredible.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.