Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

More rhetoric. They were a selling club and he rebuilt them constantly.

I can’t believe you think Kompany is the right appointment for Bayern Munich.
There will be many who can’t separate their affection for him from his current showings as a manager.

Wally had a decent CV with Molde. Then he relegated Cardiff. Then got the rags job. That, to us, was hilarious.

Don't know why people are so surprised.

They gave him an interview and the are very few people as articulate and professional as Vinnie. Is it a surprise he came out as a prime target?

Compared with the state of the managers left who are all arrogant wankers with huge price tags and bigger egos. Who can blame Bayern for trying something new. Look at what Alonso has done.

I am not but Pochettino isn't the ideal candidate for Bayern Munich either.

Guardiola, Ancelotti, Nagelsmann, Tuchel… Pochettino doesn’t seem out of place.

I personally believe he’ll be a shock candidate to replace Southgate.

Guardiola, Ancelotti, Nagelsmann, Tuchel… Pochettino doesn’t seem out of place.

I personally believe he’ll be a shock candidate to replace Southgate.
Pochettino only has one league title to show for it. Bottled it at Spurs when we and the rest of the red lot were out of sorts.

Don't know why people are so surprised.

They gave him an interview and the are very few people as articulate and professional as Vinnie. Is it a surprise he came out as a prime target?

Compared with the state of the managers left who are all arrogant wankers with huge price tags and bigger egos. Who can blame Bayern for trying something new. Look at what Alonso has done.

Still a gambling appointment that will not end well if it leads to failure, Bayern management will be seen as idiot and Kompany managerial career at top level will be trully over.

But i hope Kompany does make it though despite being managing a rival club in CL.

Still a gambling appointment that will not end well if it leads to failure, Bayern management will be seen as idiot and Kompany managerial career at top level will be trully over.

But i hope Kompany does make it though despite being managing a rival club in CL.
Is a manager's career ever over? The same names have been getting jobs for the past several years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.