Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

Earned it in what way , it’s like us appointing Rob Edward’s , bizarre
I think if you look back 12 months, he actually did a brilliant job to get 100+ points, they weren't even fancied for promotion, but he brought in good players, often on loan, unfortunately those loan players went home or went to better teams, and he had to bring in rather more budget full time players largely.

He stuck with his way of playing, despite not having the players to play that way, and in the end they weren't that far off surviving (although in a season of quite low points at the bottom - they lost their last 3, after a good run before that).

I think burnley will be a little relieved by this develpment, it saves them a difficult decision, they'll probably earn decent compensation, and I think he'll leave them in a good position for the championship next season (depending on who they bring in to replace him obviously).

Good appointment if it happens and they will win the league next season I reckon. That is an improvement on what's just happened.

I think if you look back 12 months, he actually did a brilliant job to get 100+ points, they weren't even fancied for promotion, but he brought in good players, often on loan, unfortunately those loan players went home or went to better teams, and he had to bring in rather more budget full time players largely.

He stuck with his way of playing, despite not having the players to play that way, and in the end they weren't that far off surviving (although in a season of quite low points at the bottom - they lost their last 3, after a good run before that).

I think burnley will be a little relieved by this develpment, it saves them a difficult decision, they'll probably earn decent compensation, and I think he'll leave them in a good position for the championship next season (depending on who they bring in to replace him obviously).
It’ll be interesting to see how Vinny approaches Bayern. Pep has said how hard it was for their players to adapt to his way of playing.

Will Vinny change his approach to align with their style and ego of their players, or will he insist on imposing his style?

Definitely sink or swim time either way.

Good move for Vinnie
Bayern are a shambles though
Finishing third, Players leaving, no one decent wants the manager job

Nathan Tella contributed to Alonso's Leverkusen winning the Bundesliga. The season before that, that very same Nathan Tella contributed to Kompany's Burnley winning the Championship with 101 points. I wonder if he will be Kompany's first signing. Sane on the left, Kane through the centre, Tella on the right. Musiala sitting just behind them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.