Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

I am not sure that is true.

On the one hand, Bayern are in relative disarray, with massive pressure to right the ship, he isn’t a “big” manager signing, and has a connection to a despised rival, so he is likely to get very little leeway from the fans or media.

On the other hand, perhaps the current dysfunction and underachievement at the German Rags will give him some cover and make his management seem stable and positive by comparison. If he wins the league next season (I think that is more likely than not), he can take credit for the achievement and build from there.

I still worry this is too much, too soon, and will actually end up knocking his career back further than just staying with Burnley to fight for promotion back up next season or taking an offer from a lower level Premier League club to gain experience and demonstrate his approach can work at the top level, before moving up the ranks.

Then again, I always favour the slow and steady approach, which is probably why I am discussing this on an online football forum rather than furiously watching opposition tactical videos put together by my crack analytics team ahead of my club’s CL final.

Like i said if he never take this risk, then Kompany didn't have what it takes to begin with and should stop aspiring to be manager for our club.

Every single top manager including our manager Pep is willing take the risk in order to make it to very top, if they can why Kompany can't and shouldn't take this risk?

Like i said if he never take this risk, then Kompany didn't have what it takes to begin with and should stop aspiring to be manager for our club.

Every single top manager including our manager Pep is willing take the risk in order to make it to very top, if they can why Kompany can't and shouldn't take this risk?
Every top manager didn’t jump from managing a relegated team to one of the “biggest” sides in the world to become successful.

There are plenty that worked their way up slowly through the ranks to become dominant, even legendary managers.

I am not sure why Kompany not going to Bayern if offered would mean he should stop aspiring to be a top manager.

That makes no sense to me.

Every top manager didn’t jump from managing a relegated team to one of the “biggest” sides in the world to become successful.

That depends on Kompany itself, if he succeed then he proves every of his doubter wrong, if he fails then he will just become another failure of top player in the past trying to become manager in top level.

I think it is one of those that could go extremely well or horrifically poorly, with no possible outcome in between.

It's still probably harder to lose the league with Bayern that win it :)

And after this season, he'll be the first manager where winning it is actually seen as an achievement.

And let's face it, who would ever turn down the opportunity to work with Eric Dier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.