Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

It's still probably harder to lose the league with Bayern that win it :)

And after this season, he'll be the first manager where winning it is actually seen as an achievement.

And let's face it, who would ever turn down the opportunity to work with Eric Dier?
I don’t think winning it will be seen as an achievement. None of my family or friends in Germany see it that way, at least.

As I said in another post, the relative dysfunction could give him cover or it may lead to poor results, somewhat out of his control, and he is likely to receive very little leeway from fans and media in that scenario.

But I do agree it is difficult to pass up the chance to manage the English Eusebio.

Really excited to see how he fares with world class players at his disposal rather than the dross he had at Burnley

It's your opinion but other top club will never touch him again if he fails at Bayern.

Kompany is not yet achieving the credibility of Ancelotti already achieving multiple succeed in various club in the past that he still get the Madrid job despite his previous failure managing Everton.
If that is the case, than this is an even riskier move than I believe it to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.