Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

I get the draw but think the Legend is making a mistake with this one.
Little too early for him to be getting stuck with all the politics that go with that job - but good luck to Komps
Agreed. There's some strong characters in that Bayern dressing room. Has he achieved enough as a manager to earn their respect? I'm not sure he has. Ideally, he'd want someone like a Leverkusen or a Stuttgart (using German examples); clubs where the expectations wouldn't be quite as high. But I wish him well, while hoping he fails, given that it's Bayern Munich. Horrible club, and the hierarchy (particularly Hoeness) hate us with a passion.

Agreed. There's some strong characters in that Bayern dressing room. Has he achieved enough as a manager to earn their respect? I'm not sure he has. Ideally, he'd want someone like a Leverkusen or a Stuttgart (using German examples); clubs where the expectations wouldn't be quite as high. But I wish him well, while hoping he fails, given that it's Bayern Munich. Horrible club, and the hierarchy (particularly Hoeness) hate us with a passion.
Achieved enough as a manager? Hes achieved nothing of any note, hence why he was 10th choice or whatever.

Hes lucky Sane is there, who will completely big him up to the players. He really does have to hit the ground running.

Kompany with the right tools like owners and players will be a fantastic manager. Bayern Munich 100% asked Pep for his advice and if Pep thinks he can be a great manager then Kompany will have success

To be honest this suprised me, to go for Kompany who got relegated with Burnley.. Who knows maybe he will be successfull with Bayern.. Can't be worse than Tuchel I reckon..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.