Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

Other than 101 points in a season and the Championship title?
I’ve said it earlier, if that’s the bench mark now for one of the top 3 jobs in European football, I’m glad our owners will have a better plan drawn up. Like others too, you failed to mention his relegation.

I’ve said it earlier, if that’s the bench mark now for one of the top 3 jobs in European football, I’m glad our owners will have a better plan drawn up. Like others too, you failed to mention his relegation.
It's not one of the top three jobs in Europe. It's the team that just finished third in the Bundesliga. Yes, they are a "huge" club with a "massive" history, you know what those kind of clubs are like.

If it was one of the top three jobs in Europe, the first six candidates wouldn't have turned down the job. It is not the same job it was even one year ago. This is pure and simple, black and white fact.

I think hes got the intelligence and character to hold his own with the egos in the dressing room, regardless of managerial experience.

Now its whether he knows what hes doing on the training pitch.

It's not one of the top three jobs in Europe. It's the team that just finished third in the Bundesliga. Yes, they are a "huge" club with a "massive" history, you know what those kind of clubs are like.

If it was one of the top three jobs in Europe, the first six candidates wouldn't have turned down the job. It is not the same job it was even one year ago. This is pure and simple, black and white fact.
Which I’ve also alluded to. Things aren’t right there, hence 8 managers turning it down. Along with us and Real though, top 3 jobs to take, or top 3 clubs if that sounds more apt.

Which I’ve also alluded to. Things aren’t right there, hence 8 managers turning it down. Along with us and Real though, top 3 jobs to take, or top 3 clubs if that sounds more apt.
Manchester City, Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Barcelona, Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter Milan, AC Milan... Bayern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.