Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

This is going to be a severe test of Vinny's man management skills along with tactical acumen. He hasn't succeeded at Burnley in the Premier League despite Everton's and Nottingham Forest's points deductions.
The BL is a 4/5 club league which BM didn't win last year.

It's been in flux for 5 years but the do have 6 very good players, 6 good players & 6 decent players.

Vincent will introduce discipline,systems, tactics, processes and vision.....line up or jump out.

Imo, this is not the ultimate test, that will come in the PL....but unlikely to be at City.

Neither party will want to risk Vincent's legacy as a former player / legend !!

It's been in flux for 5 years but the do have 6 very good players, 6 good players & 6 decent players.

Vincent will introduce discipline,systems, tactics, processes and vision.....line up or jump out.

Imo, this is not the ultimate test, that will come in the PL....but unlikely to be at City.

Top men look forward all the time. I bet Vinny doesn’t think about his legendary status as a player from one year to the next.

If Vinnie does well at Bayern, which I think he will, he’ll want to prove himself at the very best, and strive to become the very best.

I wouldn’t put it past him.

I predict "Arry", will be in the Saudi league by the start of the 2025 season.

Without context, you can make VK’s behaviour out to be as bad as you want it to be.

Most managers will rant and rave at their players at some point.

Surprised Burnley released it as part of their documentary. It might make their current manager being less passionate.

I can’t imagine it’s Vinny’s normal MO. If it is, he won’t last very long at Bayern.

He’s a leader and a winner. It’s unsurprising he wants to instil that in his team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.