Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

No matter how much I love Vinnie, that's not a great look. He has lost his temper and you don't think straight when that happens. No matter how badly the player behaved, he could have sent him back to the dressing room and then dealt with it when tempers had cooled.

No matter how much I love Vinnie, that's not a great look. He has lost his temper and you don't think straight when that happens. No matter how badly the player behaved, he could have sent him back to the dressing room and then dealt with it when tempers had cooled.
It's how he dealt with the aftermath, he should have made sure that he praised that player the next time that he did something good and he may well have done.

He should be calm and measured and never rant at his players on the pitch, as they’re coming off the pitch, during a game or after a game. Just like Pep………

Not good man managment skills to be honest. Especially to a manager who hasn't achieved anything at that level (not as a player).
I meant he's sold De Ligt who has tailed off and the other geezer at right back.
If Bayern don't want them and no other big team want them, and they end up at the rags playing for egghead who was at Bayern years ago then I think sometimes things speak for themselves.
De ligt will be Varane mark II.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.