Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

It will all depend on when Pep leaves and who is flavour of the month then. I hope there is zero sentiment involved and it is based on who we believe is the best man to replace Pep, which I am sure will be the case.
There will be NO sentiment or rookies.

Khaldoon will have identified his man.

Imo, it'll depend on whether his man is available when Pep steps aside !!

He absolutely did not have the CV to warrant the Bayern job, however much we love him. I hope he does well but very weird answer to the question asked.
.....and did the failures who preceded him ?

What about the failures at rag land, are they more qualified to fail than Vincent ?

One can succeed or fail from any starting position or background.

Best wishes Vincent !!

.....and did the failures who preceded him ?

What about the failures at rag land, are they more qualified to fail than Vincent ?

One can succeed or fail from any starting position or background.

Best wishes Vincent !!

He wasn't qualified for the biggest job in Germany no. One promotion and a relegation on your CV will rarely get you a job of this level. It is credit to him as a person and his personality, but his CV didn't warrant that job. That doesn't mean I don't hope he smashes it.

He wasn't qualified for the biggest job in Germany no. One promotion and a relegation on your CV will rarely get you a job of this level. It is credit to him as a person and his personality, but his CV didn't warrant that job. That doesn't mean I don't hope he smashes it.
He’d also done a very good job at Anderlecht, before Burnley.

He’d also done a very good job at Anderlecht, before Burnley.

Good job, very good is a stretch. Take the name aside, when Pep leaves would you be happy appointing a manager with nothing on their cv, just one promotion which was immediately followed by a convincing relegation. If you think he was qualified for the Bayern job then so be it. He wasn't though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.