Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

Using that metric there is only one manager in the premier league who has won the premier league and that's Pep, that means 19 managers have failed.
FootyEra 21/22 Season |OT| Things are getting Messi Sports - OT | Page 269  | ResetEra

All Great Managers need some luck early in their careers, Also it helps that another great manager recommends you for a Job, the links to him help and open doors to players,
So very true and Vinny has got incredibly lucky to get the Bayern job, up to him now, muck or bust.

Pep got the Barcelona job with no credentials, he took it with both hands and the rest is history. It's the same with Vinny, he's got the chance and needs to take it. Every manager gets a chance somewhere, some take the opportunity and the others fall by the wayside.
No, he got the job whilst working at Barcelona and doing wonders with Barca B. Barca then took a punt on him absolutely. There was a lot more reason for them promoting within than Bayern going for a manager just relegated elsewhere.

Spot on and I should add Vinnie’s relegation season was probably more valuable to him as a individual and as a manager in his development learnt lessons which the so called elite managers never have. On a different level I know but Pep probably learnt more in the two seasons he “failed” (lol) to win the PL
Yeah top logic, I hope when we look for peps successor our first criteria is someone failing. Belter that.

I will say it for the last time for the ones hard of hearing or won't hear anything but positivity about ex players. He wasn't Bayerns first choice. He hadn't done anything worthy of getting one of the biggest gigs in football. That doesn't mean he wont do well and I hope he does, and proves his worth to lead us one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.