Vincent Kompany | Bayern Munich Manager

Extremely lucky man.

Sign of the time with the current state of the manager market.

I really hope Pep extends because out of all the options available right now, it's going to be some downgrade.

Please Pep, stay for 5 more years....at least.

I hope I’m wrong for his sake as a City legend but I can’t see him succeeding because he hasn’t got the experience of dealing with top class players at a huge club.

We all knew Mark Hughes was on borrowed time once we were taken over. He’d done well with Wales and Blackburn but that was it.

What a strange move…

I hope I’m wrong for his sake as a City legend but I can’t see him succeeding because he hasn’t got the experience of dealing with top class players at a huge club.

We all knew Mark Hughes was on borrowed time once we were taken over. He’d done well with Wales and Blackburn but that was it.

What a strange move…
Bayern are a basket case club at the minute.

Bayern are a basket case club at the minute.

Yet Pochettino is available.

I hate Bayern Munich but they’re a hugely successful club. The biggest in Germany. It’s hardly as if Kompany has history there and it’s like Lampard going to Chelsea twice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.