Vincent Kompany is unreal.

Immense on Saturday, great performance from a top CB who just gets better and better.

The only unfortunate thing was when Nani put him on his ass, but these things happen.

Breadsnapper said:
Think the booking was fair which makes his performance even better. just wonder why O Gay didn't get booked as early for his similar and persistent fouls?

He was wearing a red shirt at Old Trafford.They do tend to get away with what they want.

leroy said:
I wouldnt mind a cheeky bid for vidic. Mountain.

Him and kompany would be incredible together

Vidic gets away with at least 1 penalty shout every match he plays. He does this because he's red.

How many do you think he'd get away with if he were blue?!

I think Summerbee summed Kompany up - "the best centre half in the premiership."

BigP said:
Vidic gets away with at least 1 penalty shout every match he plays. He does this because he's red.

How many do you think he'd get away with if he were blue?!

I think Summerbee summed Kompany up - "the best centre half in the premiership."

Im not sure how factual that statement is about vidic, and he certainly didnt get away with one against us.
It might be difficult for you to give credit to a united player, but take your blinkers off - he is immense.

I honestly cant decide who is better, so i'll go with buzzer!

Richard said:
Best defender in the Premiership. No Im not joking.
I don't reckon central defenders are at their best until the ages of 28-32, Vinnie is 24!

Class pure and simple. I don't know how many times on Saturday I complimented him on something he did, the guy sat in front of me must of been sick of hearing it! lol

Just been watching his interview on the City OS and he looks pretty much pissed off,with the defeat.
That itself,means so much to me as a supporter,seeing one of our own take it miserably.
A true legend in the making.
Come on City get a new contract ready for late May and don`t let him escape !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.