Vincent Kompany testimonial

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 6 Feb 2019.

1. WNRH

WNRH

Only in football when someone signs a five year contract and stays for five years and gets dogs abuse for it.

The hatred of Milner is just plain weird, some need to get a life.

Abattoir Blue likes this.
  2. TINY

TINY

I doubt think it’s anything to do with his tenure at City nor his decision to leave

3. urban genie

urban genie

Milner made a big deal about not playing regularry or as acentral midfielder even though he played 40+ games
    Liverpool were in for him the summer before, but, as was suggested at the time he was willing to wait to run down his contract and get a signing on fee, costing us a transfer fee.
    He has also made unflattering comments in interviews.

But tbf who cares if he is remembered as a legend or not? I don't.

I can think of only three returning players getting shit from city upon return
    Distin, barton and milner.
    99.9% or ex blues are given warm and great receptions, and it is inly a handfull who bother booing them 3, most don't care we are hardly Arsenal who boo anyone who leaves thwm.

4. Abattoir Blue

Abattoir Blue

What unflattering comments?? People keep mentioning them but without saying what they were. Almost as if they don't exist.

5. paulchapo

paulchapo

You're a wum. Bother someone else, as I said that was my final word with you on it. If countless blue's all saying the same thing, who all witnessed the same shit Millner spouted isn't enough proof, then believe what you want.

Kirkstall Blue and mancityvstoke like this.
  6. urban genie

urban genie

I cannot remember them off the top of my head and really don't care enough to loook for them.

As I said who cares, more important things to worry about than milner.

mancityvstoke likes this.
  7. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Watching last night did anyone else get fed up with Tyler blowing smoke up Carricks arse at one point I thought it was Carricks testimony !!!!

8. paulchapo

paulchapo

Sturridge got a bit as well, mainly because he turned down a large pay offer as he wanted more money. At that time he was starting to get game time and in spite of his injury record, which even then wasn't great, he got a great offer from City for a youngster but decided to go to Chelsea for more.

9. WNRH

WNRH

Fair play to him, anyone would do the same and I would advise anyone close to me to do the same if in the same position.

It’s not like he did us out of money that affected us for years to come, we literally replaced him with Sterling and KDB!

Abattoir Blue likes this.
  10. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    OK, good compromise that :)