Vincent Kompany testimonial

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 6 Feb 2019.

1. ancoats

ancoats

when you look back on kompany career at manchester city 12 major honours in 10 years is just mind blowing really also add 8 seasons in the champions league then they will be talking about a superhero not a legend in the years to come, we are all truly so blessed to be watching the greatest club in england and maybe the world over the last ten years, and if not for politics and the bitter jealous so called big clubs at uefa and the FFP we would be talking 2 or 3 champions league winners medals as well

VINNY is superman

2. northendonton

northendonton

If they strip every vestige of morality out of Vinnie then he could be as poor as them

Inter Me Nan and LeeJay like this.
  3. big gaz

big gaz

A shagger of team mates mrs and a drug cheat. No Vinny has to much class to be lumped with those two c**nts.

Inter Me Nan likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Did a lot of people get in for free last night? I paid £30, and £10 for my lad. If we assume 2/3 of the crowd were adults and 1/3 kids, I reckon that’s gate receipts of around £1.2M, but several times last night they said £300k had been raised for the charity. Given that there were probably other testimonial events on top, where does the other £1M or so go? Genuine question, I know it hasn’t gone to Vinny, and I assume everyone there last night did it for free?

5. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    I think you've covered your bait to appease us la.

Do you know where I can buy a nice set second-hand wheel trims?

mancityvstoke likes this.
  6. paulchapo

paulchapo

I think he left too soon. It is understandable why, to go out on a high after winning all four domestic trophies and with a great record. I feel he had two more years in him here but the medical team and his body may have told him otherwise. I am sure Anderlecht would have waited.

7. LFC-Fans

LFC-Fans

Team supported:
    Liverpool
    Of course.

Only I was thinking more in terms of footballing ability.
    Forget it lol.

BlueMoonRisin' likes this.
  8. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

I loved when he was greeted by Bell, Book and Summerbee last night it was like ‘welcome to the elite table’ and who knows, he could be the greatest of all.

9. LeeJay

LeeJay

Team supported:
    Manchester city
    i can't say why people feel angry or embittered about him, i guess they have their own reasons.

i've only ever noted that comment about utd, as i said whatever else there was passed me by, his opinion, as a rival player, becomes somewhat of an irrelevance to me if he's not got anything positive to say. i might be way off the mark, and others may disagree.

But, when you've cheered a guy on, who then goes on to big up your rivals in the derby - that on it's own is gonna sting. But, maybe there is some other stuff too, i don't know.

10. portisheadblue

portisheadblue

My impression is that the £300k reference was funds raised and actions taken and completed already before the testimonial.

Vinny has been working on this for a while it appears.

Hope I’m right !!!