Vincent Kompany testimonial

I've read a lot of bad stuff about security and stewards but this is my take on it,quick wand quick look in my smal bag,took secs,our seats were at the top at the back and i'm terrified of heights and couldn't even look at the pitch,we went down a couple of tiers then WW explained to a steward,he founds seats for us 5 together,he moved us a couple of times and we ended up in great seats near the half way line,everyone was brilliant and helpful

Stewards inside in city hi vis and security outside in yellow hi vis are different, the wands are showsec who can be bellends though not recently, and inside mainly city stewards who are usually very helpful

Stewards inside in city hi vis and security outside in yellow hi vis are different, the wands are showsec who can be bellends though not recently, and inside mainly city stewards who are usually very helpful
Ah right.i asked for help the whole trip,even people in london were helpful,it was a good trip

Tell me about it. Spent all game slagging off Evra to get home and realise it was Ashley Cole. Didn’t know Giggs was playing either. Pretty sure they announced Vinnies brother as Benjani too
They did ! I thought Benjani looked ill at ease at left back till they brought him on again ?

I've read a lot of bad stuff about security and stewards but this is my take on it,quick wand quick look in my smal bag,took secs,our seats were at the top at the back and i'm terrified of heights and couldn't even look at the pitch,we went down a couple of tiers then WW explained to a steward,he founds seats for us 5 together,he moved us a couple of times and we ended up in great seats near the half way line,everyone was brilliant and helpful

Mrs Asa, had to have her bag searched , though it is the same size as my wallet, I did call the wandman a jobsworth for doing so, with a big grin across my face.
He shouted "Dont let him in" to his colleague who was at the gate, though it was all quite light hearted.
Never have a problem going in, and have learnt to get To the ground a little earlier these days. The Etihad is one of the easier grounds to access.
Glad you were "looked after" on your trip.

Mrs Asa, had to have her bag searched , though it is the same size as my wallet, I did call the wandman a jobsworth for doing so, with a big grin across my face.
He shouted "Dont let him in" to his colleague who was at the gate, though it was all quite light hearted.
Never have a problem going in, and have learnt to get To the ground a little earlier these days. The Etihad is one of the easier grounds to access.
Glad you were "looked after" on your trip.
I don't know what they thought i had in my little bag,it's a job and tbf to them they have to go through the motions so i think people should give them a break really,it's a minute of your time,imagine if someone got a bomb in because they didn't check
It was a great day and lovely to meet so many people off here,everyone was brilliant,a very special trip it was,one i will cherish forever

Of course.

Only I was thinking more in terms of footballing ability.

Forget it lol.
I don't know what they thought i had in my little bag,it's a job and tbf to them they have to go through the motions so i think people should give them a break really,it's a minute of your time,imagine if someone got a bomb in because they didn't check
It was a great day and lovely to meet so many people off here,everyone was brilliant,a very special trip it was,one i will cherish forever
Sod it I can't help myself, Would that be the mini white rabbit Kaz ;-)

that's all fine and dandy ,but the real issue is ,did you get a shag :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.