Vincent Kompany testimonial

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 6 Feb 2019.

1. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Do we know why Mario wasn't playing? He was certainly at the Etihad.

2. BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

I was thinking during the post-match walk-around that his legs looked quite fat. That would explain it. He'll be due for knee replacements in later life, no doubt.

3. karen7

karen7

I've read a lot of bad stuff about security and stewards but this is my take on it,quick wand quick look in my smal bag,took secs,our seats were at the top at the back and i'm terrified of heights and couldn't even look at the pitch,we went down a couple of tiers then WW explained to a steward,he founds seats for us 5 together,he moved us a couple of times and we ended up in great seats near the half way line,everyone was brilliant and helpful

4. karen7

karen7

I don't know why he wasn't playing,he was on the teamsheet,maybe he got a call from his club,it was a shame

5. Where the fuck is Mario?

Stretch likes this.
  7. You have some patience mate....I admire your explanations.

Milner is a ****

karen7 likes this.
  8. denislawsbackheel

denislawsbackheel

Brescia wouldn’t let him.

9. paulchapo

paulchapo

I have far too much time on my hands since taking early retirement is why lol!

I fear he was wumming but I stuck with it so it might help a few other's who are misunderstood about the reasons he gets booed. The man gave good service, was well paid for it and won trophies he would have been hard pressed to have won elsewhere. He ran down his contract and as a result could get a big signing on fee from Liverpool. Not great for us but that was his right and no problem with it. It only became a problem when he got in snide cheap digs and tried to belittle us in interviews. Stupid really as the majority of ex players are welcomed back here warmly and many form a lifelong affinity with the club. His choice he has to live with it, I'm sure he can.

FootballSense and mancityvstoke like this.