Vincent Kompany - The perfect ambassador for MCFC

LCBblue

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2010/November/Local-youngsters-benefit-from-Kompany-generosity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... generosity</a>

What an absolute legend. Top guy Vinnie, nothing against our Carlos but in my opinion, Kompany is our captain.

Keep on Vincent, the best is yet to come.

Re: Vincent Kompany - The true ambassador for MCFC

superb

well done Vincent

a top quality footballer and human being

SteSteez said:
Well done Vincent, much better than that rat face whinging about his £7,000 sofa

That's the difference between City and Un*ted.

Pure Class > No class.

I had to read it twice, I thought it said

"Vinnie wanted to do something nice for a group of kids who were unlucky enough to have sat through the Blues taking on United."

j/k

What a nice image he has.

He comes across so darned well I'm scared of accepting at face value. If I didn't actively maintain my boundaries, I'd probably end up building a shrine to him, visiting his hometown every year on his birthday, and marrying a girl who looked just like him.

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:
That's the difference between City and Un*ted.

Pure Class > No class.

Why compare with United?

What has this go to do with United?

Somebody made a thread earlier about seeing rat-boy Neville being really arsey with a shop assistant in a sofa shop. In off-topic. Good read actually.

Hence the comparison...

He does the club proud - on and outside of the pitch.

LCBblue said:
mcfcliam said:
Why compare with United?

What has this go to do with United?

Somebody made a thread earlier about seeing rat-boy Neville being really arsey with a shop assistant in a sofa shop. In off-topic. Good read actually.

Hence the comparison...

fly-fishing-copia.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.