Vincent Kompany

bluebear said:
Agree good player....but was a fault for their goal...*runs for cover*
Not agree, Onuoha was the one who should have intrecept the ball in the first place. The only thing Vinny could do was trying to block off Guerrero

chickenfat said:
bluebear said:
Agree good player....but was a fault for their goal...*runs for cover*
Not agree, Onuoha was the one who should have intrecept the ball in the first place. The only thing Vinny could do was trying to block off Guerrero

he gave his man far to much room and then slipped when trying to get to the ball, dont want to be having a go at him cos he had a good game. If Dunney or Richards did something similar they would have been in for some torrid abuse I would think

He was once again exemplary last night and also in his post-match interview, where he took on the mantle of captain. Good luck to Dunne, who has served us well, but it's time to hand over the armband to Vinnie and move on to the lower pastures down the footballing valley.

coleridge said:
He was once again exemplary last night and also in his post-match interview, where he took on the mantle of captain. Good luck to Dunne, who has served us well, but it's time to hand over the armband to Vinnie and move on to the lower pastures down the footballing valley.

Couldnt agree more.

Dunne is finished IMO and should hand over the arm band to the guy who makes us tick.

Vincent Kompany was incredible last night! What a player he is! In midfield or in defence he is superb!

In my opinion City's player of the season by a country mile! He's played well and had an affect in our play in every single game he's played in this season, every game! Not just once every 5 games or 3 games, every game! Nobody else in our squad has done that!
When he's been injured over the last 5 weeks we've not played well at all! Before last night we were played 6, won 1, lost 5, scored 2, conceded 11 - Kompany was either not playing or playing with an injury in those games! Coincidence? I think not!

Lets hope City gave that lad a good contract when we got him last summer because he's as good as most defensive midfielders ive seen in any team from any league - can only think of Essien and Yaya Toure who i would class as better than Kompany! £8.5 million very well spent!

Vincent Kompany 2009-10 season and ongoing City captain!

Would also like to say (and have said it many times before) VK is a great leader and should be captain of our team either from next season or from the season after! He leads well, he verbally and visually organises and he bollocks players or encourages them when they arent performing!

Cant believe we've not had many threads about this lad before - top class! Think he'll be the name on my shirt next season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.