Vincent Kompany

What a player, simply awesome.
Every City player last night was great at winning back possession, we destroyed Liverpool in the middle of the park.

Massively underated player. People keep saying we dont have and world class central defenders. This guy is world class on current form.

What did we pay for him £6 million ? One of our best buys ever so far.

alera said:
Massively underated player. People keep saying we dont have and world class central defenders. This guy is world class on current form.

What did we pay for him £6 million ? One of our best buys ever so far.

Tramps are more expensive nowadays :)

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
My only post for tonight will be this:

Vinnie - MOTM

Agree. Hard to call a motm as so many played well but Vinnie won everything on the floor and in the air. One of the best 6 million ever spent

he's a great defender, only problem with him is that at times, he seems to be made of glass. Has suffered a great deal of injuries already fom one his age.

Arise Sir Vincent!

Immense again. Really important he stays fit especially with Boateng out (who I think could be our best centre half bar Vince). If Vinnie stays fit we're looking very good for top 4 and possibly higher

LOL at those people who were saying he wouldn't be able to get in the team this year, and where's that thread slating Vince just a few weeks back? Ahh, here it is:

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=184197&p=3477065

Point and laugh at Andouble and the other idiots who deemed him not good enough after a pre-season game despite seeing him perform superbly since the very first day he got here. Clowns

Super_Christian_Negouai said:
Kompany was immense in the air and on the floor tonight.

I can only remember one dodgy clearance in the 2nd half at 2-0, otherwise flawless.

Still only young, the lad has great potential.

Going through the threads about how great X player was, I think all 11 players had good games tonight.

I can think of one bad performance from ANY player.

Who, may I ask?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.