Vincent Kompany

I'm still convinced he's carrying some small injury we're not being told about. He set the bar ridiculously high last year. Keep the faith. InVincible.

He'll be fine. Just a blip, but needs to go back to basics for a bit, ie not taking on players from the back and not ducking a header from a tranny shot on target

For whatever reason he's lost confidence that much is clear. Not sure if he's got some nagging injury, personal issues or what? He's clearly thinking too much out there as a result. What really worries me is how poorly he's been passing the ball. It seems like every pass he makes is off target which makes me think he's got some injury we don't know about. It's been exasperated by shaky play from Rodwell when he's played and Lescott hasn't played that great either. He was badly beaten on several headers against west brom and were lucky to have Hart stand on his head.

He'll get back on track soon. He's just too good not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.