Vincent Kompany

i football players make a split second decion, when it goes wrong it can look very bad. Such is the speed of the game today and the fact that all cameras are on every step you take , you can be made to look worse than you are...

He has slipped up a couple of times, but i would not want anybody else in his shirt but him, i dont know of anybody in the world id say id rather have ads a defender. Im sure al will be well in the future.

as a defender you need the same palyesr around you, lescott has not always been at his side and the full backs swap around ever game, maybe its time to stick to a first choice back four more often ?

If you study the few seconds prior to Vinny losing the ball Milner comes short for him to recieve the ball and in doing so brings a WBA player into the space Vinny ran into. Had Milner stayed put then possibly Vinny would have played it square to Lescott or to Barry who was in the right back position. Once Vinny advanced Jimmy dropped into the centre half position hence why he was last man. It was one of those thngs that happens. At least we know he isn't a centre back unlike wobbly gob who yet again gets stuffed for pace and concedes a goal......

Eds said:
If you study the few seconds prior to Vinny losing the ball Milner comes short for him to recieve the ball and in doing so brings a WBA player into the space Vinny ran into. Had Milner stayed put then possibly Vinny would have played it square to Lescott or to Barry who was in the right back position. Once Vinny advanced Jimmy dropped into the centre half position hence why he was last man. It was one of those thngs that happens. At least we know he isn't a centre back unlike wobbly gob who yet again gets stuffed for pace and concedes a goal......
Still, what Vinnie did was suicidal. It is one of those things that if he gets it right he's a hero, get it wrong and you're a villain.

Lescott is a quality defender but it was scary watching Odemwingie glide past him :/

lescott is very overrated from our fans. he is slow and gets beaten very easily by quick players such as odemwingie. i don't worry about kompany he seems to me like the type of guy that learn from his mistakes and become better. and when king vinnie is on form he is arguably the best cb in europe. i'd partner him with richards in the cb positions right now giving nastasic plenty of time with weaker sides. i'll say it again lescott is a very bad defender when the ball is at the ground (quick and agile players make him look silly) u overrate him big time.

MCFC BOB said:
And I think Lescott is underrated.

However, Nastasic will go down as one of the best CBs to grace the Premier League by the time he's Lescott's age - mark my words.

I hope so the lad looks class

I think he's believing his own hype like Richards did a few years back. just needs to calm down and play like we know he can, no need for anything flashy, thats why we have Silva. on the plus side Richards is a beast now, best RB in the prem for sure

MCFC BOB said:
And I think Lescott is underrated.

However, Nastasic will go down as one of the best CBs to grace the Premier League by the time he's Lescott's age - mark my words.

Sure, but Lescott is still Lescott.
Underrated - so true.

But not the only one. Barry as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.