Vincent Kompany

great shout out matey

last couple of games he's been back to form of last season and stood out last night
and the back 4 looked the part aswell

vinnie is back to his best from last year and as he said in one interview he will become even better. no doubt in my mind that we have the best cb in world football and surely the best captain. long live king vinnie.

I reckon Hart must be 25m +, Zab 12m+, VK 30m+, Richards 12m+, Gael 10m, Nasty 15m and 10m. Cost us 46m, current value 110m +. Only Kolorov seems to have not added value to his transfer fee. Now that is good business.

Also, did anyone else notice how he patted Maicon on the back/head everytime he blocked a cross or did something good defensively? Great captaincy that. He knows Maicon is not the best at defending and was keeping him interested and focused, really going out of his way to highlight his good work, as if to say "keep doing that, fella".

Whilst i agree with this thread , we DO need to remain switched on at the back for the entire game .......

had Wigan scored with that 'alarming' Kone header , as they definitely should have done with around 20 minutes to go , we might well have seen a different ending to the game , because Wigan would have pulled everybody back .......

somebody failed to mark up there , and Kompany and Nastasic are probably the main suspects , judgin' by the position that the header came in from.

Other than that though i thought we defended very well throughout the game .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.