Vincent Kompany

ForzaMancini said:
So Kompany initiated contact with a rival club and agreed terms yet was not disciplined by the club? If any player surely acted like that I can't imagine Mancini and the directors would have let them get away with it. Sounds very unbelievable to me.
He should have been stripped of his captaincy if this happened. Remember all the posts slagging Mancini when he spoke to Monaco? Or all the moaning at Barton, Distin and Tévez? Is there going to be thread after tread bringing this up whenever Vincent has a bad game in the future? I might start binging it up, over and over and over and over and over...(that was what Mancini outers tactics were on this forum last season).

Petetheblu said:
Reckon Komps will, struggle to get in the side now Garcia and Lescott pairing....
I wouldn't fucking play the cünt if he's been trying to get out of the place. Don't care if he didn't like Mancini or not. Disloyal cünt!

Prestwich_Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
AustinBlue said:
What kind of substantiation should be provided to a random person on the internet? Isn't it enough that mods for the forum assess whether a poster has a history of posting generally sensible, factually based information or has a history of unsubstantiated wind ups? Would you want someone who may have great information to withhold it unless they also publish all the proof?
I heard the same as PB - that Kompany had held substantial discussions to get out of City under Mancini and had shared the substance of those discussions with members of City's board. From people I trust. And people I won't name to escape the UNSUBSTANTIATED smear.
well PB said it was FACTUAL but as far as I can tell it is NOT FACTUAL and therefore remains UNSUBSTANTIATED;FACTUAL is a strong word which suggests actual knowledge of a fact
It comes from people at the club and close to Vinny. It's a cast-iron, nailed-on, 100% fact. You may choose not to believe it but I assure you it happened. Not going to turn this into an anti-Mancini thing but this is the source for the Vinny to Barcelona stories.
Is this the Mancini crime that Billy couldn't bear to reveal?

Caveman said:
Petetheblu said:
Reckon Komps will, struggle to get in the side now Garcia and Lescott pairing....
I wouldn't fucking play the cünt if he's been trying to get out of the place. Don't care if he didn't like Mancini or not. Disloyal cünt!

LOL classic!

If this happened, and I have no way of knowing if it did, then I see it as nothing more than a game of brinksmanship between Kompany and the powers that be at the club. The owners have no need to brief against Mancini after his departure. Didn't happen with Hughes. There were already many reports of unrest at City between players and the manager.
I'm assuming that Kompany, as captain, wanted assurances that Mancini would be gone post season, or there would be big problems, and possibly got replies like "we'll see". He took one for the team by forcing matters to a head by doing what he is alleged to have done, and gave the owners a show of his intent, and therefore a straight choice: He goes, or I and others will. Take it or leave it.
They took it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
I understand that Vinnie was so hacked off with Mancini that he initiated contact & agreed terms with Barcelona. I'm not sure whether they submitted a formal offer but I don't think so. So there is a factual basis to this but he isn't going anywhere now.
Remember this piece of sage advice you administered recently just before locking the thread on the subject.
Prestwich_Blue said:
So the people who are accusing the club of being unnecessarily beastly to Mancini now want the real dirt to be in the public domain. That's real classy isn't it Billy?
Quote:
Proverbs 26:20-22 For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases. As charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome man for kindling strife. The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.
Is there some kind of competition between you and your bosom mates Shindler and Conn to see how much damage you can do to the club you profess to love so much? Now that's really classy.

George Hannah said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I understand that Vinnie was so hacked off with Mancini that he initiated contact & agreed terms with Barcelona. I'm not sure whether they submitted a formal offer but I don't think so. So there is a factual basis to this but he isn't going anywhere now.
Remember this piece of sage advice you administered recently just before locking the thread on the subject.
Prestwich_Blue said:
So the people who are accusing the club of being unnecessarily beastly to Mancini now want the real dirt to be in the public domain. That's real classy isn't it Billy?
Quote:
Proverbs 26:20-22 For lack of wood the fire goes out, and where there is no whisperer, quarreling ceases. As charcoal to hot embers and wood to fire, so is a quarrelsome man for kindling strife. The words of a whisperer are like delicious morsels; they go down into the inner parts of the body.
Is there some kind of competition between you and your bosom mates Shindler and Conn to see how much damage you can do to the club you profess to love so much? Now that's really classy.

Lol - good bit of post digging that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.