Vincent Kompany

The best central defender I have seen playing at the club. If that was all, it would be enough, but when you add his leadership qualities, his intelligence and his commitment, you have someone who will become one of, if not the best player to have ever played at the club.

For an overseas player, his English during the post match interviews is amazing.

I loved the way he mentioned that "perhaps it meant more to us than them".

Obviously a direct response to the pre match comment from Rooney that the Liverpool game was still the biggest game on the calendar.

Thanks for doing our team talk for us, Shrek.

Loved the way he casually dropped in a little mention of the 6-1 in the post match interview, then could hardly keep a straight face after.

I think by the time he's done here he'll be rightly regarded as the best centre half the premiership has ever seen

He was like fucking beckenbauer today

Best defender in Europe for me and that includes silva!!!!

hopefully he keep fit for the longest period. he needs to stop doing silly and unnecessary tackle (and finally injuring himself), just like Newcastle game.

his presence is vital. City without him at the back looks so different.

Will go down as one of the best players to grace the premier league,and regardless what some of us may think of carragher he said on sky,"that was the best performance i have ever seen from a centre back",kompany for us is like messi for barca or ronaldo for madrid,although obviously they are attacking players but the comparsion is the same....

oldius said:
The best central defender I have seen playing at the club. If that was all, it would be enough, but when you add his leadership qualities, his intelligence and his commitment, you have someone who will become one of, if not the best player to have ever played at the club.

totally agree, he is by far the best defender in europe at this moment, and i firmly believe he will become the best player we will have had ever play for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.